October 23, 2012

Such a Grandma

I'm watching CNN with my cat while eating Halloween candy ...so basically  I'm  80 and 5 at the same time. With that self revelation, I realize that I have no justification for the things that I'm into these days. 

What's on my radar this month:
The clerk at Sports Basement was ringing me up and sporting this super adorable Cupcake Beanie. I didn't know if it was crazy hat day at SB or maybe just getting in the mood for Halloween, but her awesome hat style made my day and I'm considering the small investment!

Ok, maybe it would look cuter on my niece.


Cutest cupcake beanie

Taylor Swift's new CD came out yesterday and is it weird that I was so excited?  She also has cute Keds at Nordies that would be perfect to sport the Nantucket Kennedy style that I'm always into.





Taylor Swift's Keds at Nordies


Lastly, I was super excited to find PJ Salvage's cupcake robe at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago. I was even more excited to see that Rachel was wearing it on Glee in the season premiere last month! Quite the cosmic connection if I do say so:)

PJ Salvage cozy cupcake robe

No comments:

Post a Comment