November 19, 2012

Chick magnet

My newest magnetic nail polish acquisition is Sinful Colors in "It's Electric". I haven't really been feeling the magnetic nail polish trend but saw this for only 4.99 and thought it was worth the chance.

First off, the magnet is practically glued into the top, and I quite literally nearly lost a nail trying to pull it off from the bottle cap. I put on a thin layer and then placed the magnet above my thumbnail immediately. The polish was decently opaque in one coat, except... nothing happened. I did one more thin coat (nice thing about magnetic polishes) and tried again. The magnet finally started working but it wasn't super even like in the pictures. Nevertheless, I'm intrigued and practice makes perfect, right?

What I envisioned....

Reality....hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment