April 9, 2013

Spray n' Go




I've been away from the beauty blog in 2013 and am so glad to be back! A new beauty find has me excited to spread the joy to all my fellow product lovers. I found Vaseline Spray n' Go at Target about a month ago and it has changed my morning routine for the better. The commercial is pretty awesome and mimics what my mornings are like when the snooze button has become a part of the equation. Keep in mind, it's not spray tan, just your daily moisturizer that is great all day moisture and just in time for skirt weather!





Overall, I just straight up love this! I love that I can spray this on quickly after a shower and be done in seconds. Which is great, because I can very easily (and quite often do) talk myself out of moisturizing due to time constraints. Well, not real time constraints... more like me just not wanting to bother, even though I should. Anyway, this is love. Product love!

1 comment:

  1. I missed your writing! Thanks for another great tip Annie V! I'll pick some up next time I'm at Fred Meyer.

    ReplyDelete