The
idea of this blog has been percolating in my head for quite a few months
now. An avid lover of beauty products, I’m always curious as to what
products my friend use and what secrets lie deep inside their makeup
bag.
It all began last spring when a mom in my 4th
grade class sat in front of me at the parent-teacher conference. Only a
few years older than me, with her hands full at home with five kids
under the age of 9, I couldn’t get over how beautiful her skin was and
how she hardly had any makeup on! I quickly told the other teachers that
I would get to the bottom of her beauty secrets—and forever share these
secrets with the world!!
Fast-forward
a few weeks to our annual fourth grade trip to the gold country! As the
moms and teachers sat around reading magazines one afternoon (don’t
worry, the kids were busy learning with the historians), I took my
chance and asked the same mom to divulge her beauty secrets! All of the
ladies had their eyes fixed on her, wanting to know what she did and how
she did it! Ah ha! It wasn’t just me…we were all dying to know!
I started writing down all her recommendations lickety-split and
emailed the product list to the group of ladies as soon as we got home!
So here I am now, sharing all my beauty trials and tribulations …with a few favorite things as well! I hope you enjoy.

Annie!! I LOVE your new blog!! :)
ReplyDelete